Types of Data Collected
In order for Nearsol to successfully screen your application and make employment decisions, collecting relevant personal data may be required, such as but not limited to: your name, ID number, email address, physical address, phone number, date of birth, work experience, and more. Data can be collected in multiple formats, such as audio recordings, video recordings, and plain text.
We will use your personal information in a variety of ways for recruitment purposes for our business. Specifically used for:
- We use the collected data to operate, maintain, enhance and personalize the application process platform.
- The email address provided is for the purpose of our recruitment team being able to contact you.
- We use the data to analyze the trends, interests, and preferences of Applicants for the purpose of recruitment and other processes.
Your personal information may be disclosed in a couple ways to a very defined and limited audience in order to make informed recruitment decisions. Such as:
- Nearsol’s Platform connects the Applicant to the Employer, which gives Nearsol access to your information provided through the platform
- No other company has access to your personal information provided through the application process, unless Nearsol requests support from a third party in the recruitment process, in that case they will be granted access to the necessary information provided.
- Third parties do not have the right to use to any personal information provided, unless told otherwise
- This includes third party companies and individuals employed by Nearsol to facilitate our Services, including data analytics, data accuracy, background checks, and follow ups.
- We may also disclose your data if required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law or to otherwise comply with an investigation or law enforcement activity.
- We reserve the right to disclose your data we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect Nearsol or affiliates from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to protect the security of our products; or to the protect the rights, property, security and/ safety of Nearsol, our employees, our affiliate, and others.
The Platform is designed to be an assistant to Nearsol and the recruitment department to speed up the application process, no decisions are made automatically by the system.
Mandatory Personal Data
In order for your information to be submitted and processed by the recruiting department, the previously listed data is required. This data is kept and stored for the necessary amount of time.
The Rights of Users
If you would like to request your personal information to be deleted at any point in time, please email Nearsol at email@example.com, and we will delete accordingly.
Applicants have the right to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about their contents, verify accuracy, or ask for them to be updated, cancelled or corrected at any time. Requests should be made to email@example.com.
Cookies are not used in the data processing of applicant information. However, we are not responsible for data that potentially could be aggregated through external websites that the Applicant used to access the Platform, which may contain cookies. This includes the job boards, career pages, and others.
We employ safeguards to ensure the security and integrity of our Platform and the information store in our platform. As previously outlined, the access to your information is restricted to those that require it to be able to complete the recruitment process. However no physical or technical system is completely secure to provide protection against attacks, flaws and human error. Therefore, we cannot and do not ensure and guarantee that data you transmit to us will not be lost or compromised. If we learn about a breach of our security system, we will attempt to notify you electronically so you can take necessary proactive measures. We may also post a notice regarding the security breach.
Nearsol has built and will maintain the platform, therefore, we establish the Applicants personal data collected and how it is processed, this makes Nearsol the Data Controller. If you have further questions or concerns please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please revisit this page periodically to stay informed of any changes to the policy, which can be made by Nearsol at our discretion. If the policy is amended it will automatically take effect once it is made available through our Platform.